A cookie is a very small text file that a Web server can store in a computer’s browser to store some type of information about the user. The cookie identifies the equipment in a unique way, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the team.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore can not spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
Remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you about your country every time you visit our website. We will know the features of the operating system and the browser of the device that is being used and we will be able to offer you a better browsing experience.
Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been established while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart” among others.
Cookies can be classified according to the entity that manages them, the time they remain active or according to their purpose. Sometimes we can check that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on your property
– Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by ESPONJAS NKS S.L..
– Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on your life time
– Session Cookies: Those that collect data while the user is browsing the website.
– Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose
– Technical/Functional cookies: Those that are used internally and that are necessary for the operation of the website.
– Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information about user activity. This information is collected anonymously and allows you to optimize navigation through our website in order to ensure a better service to the user.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
FUNCTIONAL AND PERSONALIZATION COOKIES:
Below is a list of cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them keeps personal identification information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide statistics of visitors.
MARKETING COOKIES (THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: GOOGLE):
Google sets a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google map. These cookies, therefore, are only present in the “Contact” option of the website. Purpose: Google uses different types of cookies to operate ad-related products and Google websites. Some or all of the cookies identified below can be stored in your browser.
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
• If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
• If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy.
• If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security.
• If you use Opera> Settings> Delete personal information.
• If you use a native browser on your mobile device, Settings> Clear data or Privacy and Security *
* It may differ depending on the version model of the operating system.
You can use the “Help” section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Navigation
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Browser: Incognito tab
Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
ESPONJAS NKS S.L. thanks you for activating the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.